Monday, January 16, 2017

January 2017 "DoriFlagman" (D-Like Re-r hybrid)

Re-r Hybrid #DoriFlagman:  Near stock Hybrid was unstable in big curves and always try to straighten. So I decided to improve steering angle. I thought Carb-D slider is all i need... I have never been so wrong. After installation of the slider turned out that stock knuckles not allow maximize lock  because they don't have opportunity to adjust caster. And knuckles "lay down" at full lock. The decision came from facebook. I saw Meriken Knuckles 2 - it was love from first look. The most difficult thing was to find a Japan store witch agreed to send me that stuff to Siberia. Rajikon RC  helped me it difficulty, very nice shop with fast delivery! Mr. Sasa - THANK YOU!
With that knuckle I was able to setup much more lock with proper position of inner wheel. So now I'am very happy with my hybrid.

First test show high stability at curve any sizes. Ability use full range of throttle! I was so happy that i could not resist to buy new shell  D-like Silvia S15. So I'am planed few next step to get ready fo 2017 season (begin in may I hope) 
- Body painting
- Fine setup on setup station 
- Test on asphalt for choose right tire and right FDR

No comments:

Post a Comment