Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Junuary 2017 Sakura D4 "KamiKani" Usukani how? and why?

So initially I have 2 Sakura D4 AWD. I rally want to learn CS drifting in that time. But CS turned much more boring compared to RWD for me. I decided to sale one and convert second one to RWD and successfully completed. At this time 3racing have already released curved slider for RWD. I buy that staff and plus some allu hop ups (pivot block + tinny knuckles)






First problem was - constructively huge chamber and KPI, that's not I'am prefer.... First test just improve my doubts.


Additionally i want: weight shifting (really like it on Re-r).



 And of course good customized Caster and KPI based on tinny lower arms. Answer was - USUKANI front and and arms


And USUKANI rear and for better throttle response.  


While I build it USUKSNI released adjustable rear lower arms. I make order it, it was epic fail...


That arms NEED Yokomo universal shaft! Another order, and I finally finished! 


Video of  current suspension setup on MST springs



  




No comments:

Post a Comment